Terms & Conditions
· The company notifies you by e-mail, public notification on the WinPay website, or other reliable methods to the address that you provide to the company when registering.
· The company has the right to make changes at any time with/or without notice of information, material, functions and or content contained in WinPay’s web pages. Advanced access or use of the website and/or services provided by WinPay after such changes will be considered as your acceptance of these changes.
· Information and material on this website, including but not limited to services, products, information, data, text, graphics, audio, video, links, goods or other facilities, provided by the company are based on “as they are” and “as available”. Information and material on the website and/or WinPay services may not be considered or interpreted as an offer or invitation to purchase products or services provided on the website and/or WinPay services or other websites linked to this website.
Account Number Publication and Information
· The company keeps your virtual account number information confidential, and only notifies it via user’s email by using a secret code to be opened personally by the user.
· Companies have the right to close (suspend) user accounts that are found to publish virtual account numbers or deviant publication actions, which are not in accordance with applicable law and actions that have been approved in the user’sconsent and permission.
· The company only allows users to carry out user website integration in the manner provided in the integration guide on the Integration Information menu.
Company Policy for MLM (Multi-level Marketing)
· Companies accept MLM and vendor opportunities for income, it is very important to note, join MLM or opportunities for any income are done at your own risk. There are many legitimate opportunities on the internet and each must be examined carefully before deciding to join. The company will not offer refunds for this or other purchases. These things must be managed by the vendor.
· It should also be noted that reversing the funding method used to fund a WinPay account is considered fraud and will be prosecuted as much as possible.
Documents and Information
· The company has the authority to request from the user the documents required and/or needed to protect the rights of the company. Moreover, the user have to submit (or what is needeed to be submitted) to the company of any documents requested by the company, including documents implied by the company to be submitted beforehand the system use by the user.
· Users declare to and guarantee the Company that any data or information contained in every document provided by the user is true and accurate in all cases, and all matters and consequences arising from and or in connection with the data and information located and contained in each document is the full responsibility of the user. If any data or information submitted to the company turns out to be false, incorrect or misleading, the company has the right and authority to reject, cancel, freeze and report all transactions carried out by the user without the need to obtain prior approval from the userin any way.
Prohibition of Acts
· Users in using the service may not make any changes in the terms, conditions, or restrictions contained in the licensed agreement or other agreements where the user has the right to use the Product or Service (Approval of Use), and the use of our services remains obliged ito comply with the terms, conditions and restrictions contained in the Use Agreement.
· All forms and/or ways of harassment on the WinPay website, including and/or not limited to e-mail, chat, and/or using the language Terms and Condition of Use WinPay Doc. obscene and/or rude, is prohibited. Any type of imitation of another person, including the company or other licensed employees, host, representative, other members or visitors on the WinPay website is prohibited.
· You are prohibited from distributing or using other methods of publishing photos or content of sites by defaming, harsh words, threatening, attacking the right to privacy or publicity, insulting, illegal acts, or leading to fraud or leading to criminal acts, violating the rights of other parties, or that will cause liability or violation of the law. You are prohibited from using commercial content on WinPay to ask other people to join or become members of other online procedural services or other organizations.
· In an effort to provide added value for WinPay visitors, the company can link to websites operated by third parties, even if third parties are cooperating with the company. The company does not have control over related websites, which all have separate and different privacy and data collection practices from the company. The related websites are only for convenience and therefore, you bear all the risks yourself if you access them. Nonetheless, the company strives to protect the integrity of the website and/or link placed on that request and therefore, feedback is not only on the WinPay website, but for websites that are linked to it (including if certain links do not work).
· Your information and activities (including payment and receipt of payments) through our services are NOT POSSIBLE if:
1. False, inaccurate or misleading, as fraud or involving the sale of counterfeit or stolen goods; do yourself withdrawing advance cash from your account (or helping other people to do that), violating WinPay’s User Policy.
2. Violating third party copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or property rights or publicity or privacy rights.
3. Violating laws, constitutions, regulations, or contracts (including, but not limited to, those that regulate financial services, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or misleading advertisements).
4. Defamation, slander in trade, threaten or harass the laws.
5. Obscene or contain child pornography.
6. Contains viruses, trojans, worms, time bombs cancel bots, easter eggs or other programming that are destructive, disturbing, blocking or taking over systems, data or other personal information.
7. Creating obligations or things that make the company lose (in part or in whole) services from ISP or other suppliers.
8. If you use or try to use the Service for purposes other than sending and receiving payments and managing accounts, including but not limited to, interruption, hacking, modifying or damaging the security functions of the service, your account will be closed and you will be considered damaging and penalized with criminal demands.
9. The company does not accept online casino payments, soccer gambling, pornography, terrorism, white collar crime and other matters which are illegal and there are no exceptions to this.
Intellectual Property Ownership
· All contents on the WinPay website, not only limited to text, graphics and or code is copyright wholly owned by the company, in part and/or in whole, carried out by the company and/or its workers in accordance with the laws and regulations in the Republic of Indonesia.
· The company as the copyright holder of the content on the WinPay website gives permission to copy and print electronically and or in non-electronic form only for and on company orders and/or purchase company products.
· The company also gives permission for you to be able to display some information specifically, download material and or print from different materials originating from the WinPay website only for self-use, non-commercial, or on company orders and/or to purchase company products.
· Users outside of these matters, not limited to the distribution of the appearance, reproduction, and/or delivery of the content from WinPay website are actions that are strictly prohibited, unless it is permitted by the company. You also agree not to change and/or delete the notice of ownership rights of the material downloaded from the company’s website.
· All trademarks and/or service marks under the company name used on the WinPay website are trademarks and/or registered trademarks on 01 February 2014 in the name of Ibnu Sunanto.
· Based on this Agreement, the user does not obtain any intellectual rights or other proprietary rights, including patents, designs, brands, copyrights or rights in any confidential information or trade secrets, in or relating to the system or any part thereof, other than the rights given expressly to the user based on this accord or in a joint agreement based on a written agreement that the user agrees with the company.
· There is no ownership and/or ownership rights to the WinPay website (if any) provided under this agreement. Users of websites and/or WinPay services are only licensed and it is not sold to them.
· All WinPay software and website programs that allow users to access the WinPay website are protected by laws and regulations that apply in the jurisdiction of the Republic of Indonesia that are related to Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). The company has the authority to prosecute violations of laws and regulations related to violations of intellectual property rights both civil and criminal.
Refusal of Guarantee
· The company does not guarantee or represent, whether expressed or implied, and is not limited to the title, product or service that is traded, not violated, complete, accurate, quality, satisfaction, reliability, suitability of certain objectives regarding the website, information, materials and/or functions in it. The company expressly refuses responsibility for errors and omissions in its information, materials and/or functions.
· The company does not make any statements or guarantees with respect to services and or performance of third party services; including without limitation to the guarantee of user eligibility or suitability for certain purposes.
Exemption and Limitation of Liability
“Buyers must watch out” The company assumes absolutely no responsibility for every purchase through the website and/or WinPay services. Every time you join an Income opportunityor MLM Program, or a “matrix site” you do it at your own risk. By registering and/or transacting with a website and/or WinPay service, you fully agree to release the company and all of its associates and officials, employees and owner for ANY LOSS that may arise due to registering with one of the types of websites or businesses mentioned above.You are willing to compensate us and agree not to act on behalf of the company or represent you in any action, in any capacity for any type of website or business.If you are involved in a dispute with one of these types of business you agree that this is ONLY between YOU and SUCH BUSINESS, and the company is not involved in the dispute. By registering an account, you agree this is a contract, and agree fully and willingly for all the terms and conditions stated in this user Agreement. We are only payment processors and do not have control over what these websites do and do not do to the Company. We do not refund if the product, service or program does not become what you think, or if they do not fulfill their promise. You must thoroughly investigate all opportunities before making a decision to join – and if it sounds too perfect to be true, you should think again. Any activity that is considered a fraud by the company will be considered as an illegal activity
You agree to indemnify, attack and/or harm the company, office officials, directors, employees, agents, licensors, service providers of all losses, costs, damages and costs, including attorneys’ fees resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions or activities related to your account (including negligence or errors) by you or other people accessing the site using your internet account.
Except in other agreements, all notices or other communications or correspondence made based on, or by referring to, these terms and conditions are made in writing and sent directly through this e-mail addres: [email protected]
IF THERE ARE QUESTIONS OR ATTENTION ABOUT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE COMPANY AT [email protected]